Get A Quote

Auto Home quote-logo (1) Tenant quote-logo Condo quote-logo (1) Classic High Risk

Car Auto Insurance

Protect yourself on the road with the right policy at the right price. Anytime you drive there is a chance something can go wrong. You may damage other people’s property, accidentally cause an injury or worse to yourself or other drivers, passengers or pedestrians…

- Read More


House Home Insurance

A house is often the single largest financial investment you can make. Without insurance, your most valuable asset is vulnerable to fire, theft and other disasters. Home insurance can help you pay for big expenses you couldn’t afford after a disaster…

- Read More

CGL Business Insurance

In a nutshell, commercial general liability insurance, or CGL, is coverage that will protect your business in the event that you are sued. It is often used to cover claims against your business for injury or property damage. Typical examples of commercial …

- Read More

Life Life Insurance

We are an independent life insurance broker, our dedicated staff can help you choose the best policy at a competitive price. We know the life insurance market inside and out. We use that industry knowledge to get you the best fit…

- Read More

Bike Bike Insurance

Ontario motorcycle riders are required by law to have the following insurance coverages on their motorcycle to get an Ontario plate and to ride legally: Liability, Accident Benefits, Uninsured Automobile and Direct Compensation Property Damage…

- Read More

Tractor 2.0 Farm Insurance

Having our offices based out of small rural centers our staff have a good grasp on farm insurance, and understand all of the added exposures when dealing with this type of coverage…

- Read More


Facebook Posts

In with the new out with the old - Down comes Parkhill's city hall. ... See MoreSee Less

May 3-9 is Emergency Preparedness Week - Is your family prepared to survive 72hrs in the event of a emergency? ... See MoreSee Less

Drone Insurance - This is a new one for our industry. Do you own a drone or an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)? Have you looked through Transport Canada's regulations and guidelines? Most of these devices require a minimum of $100,000 liability. ... See MoreSee Less