With so many different types of motorcycles and policies to look at, we provide the information you need to make the best decision. Our motorcycle policies protect many different types of bikes, including cruisers, limited production cruisers, high performance bikes, touring, sport touring, mopeds, scooters, and trikes such as the Can-Am Spyder. We can even offer policies for older vintage models, they typically have larger discounts for the style of riding and care. Get the coverage fit for you, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Bodily Injury & Property Damage — BI/PD covers you if you’re at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone’s property, up to the limits you select.
Accident Benefits — This is the big one for motorcycle insurance, and consists of the majority of your premium. This coverage pays for the medical attention you may require after an accident such as medical rehabilitation and attendant care.
Comprehensive & Collision — This motorcycle insurance coverage pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it’s stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each coverage, you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket. We pay for the remaining damage.
Uninsured or Unidentified Motorist — When the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance, UM/UIM will cover your injuries and damages that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.
- Home & Motorcycle Discount
- Multi Wheel Discount (motorcycle and auto)
- Claims Free Renewal
- Loyalty Discount
- Multi Motorcycle Discount
- Safety Courses
- Vintage Motorcycle Discount
For new riders
- Get your M2 class before considering taking your own insurance policy. With your M1 license you’re still leaglly allowed to drive your friends or parents bikes a few times to gain some experience for your M1 exit certification.
- Get the training certification. This course may cost a few hundred dollars, but could save you thousands in the long haul. The course gives you 3 years of driving experience in the insurance world.
- When you’re looking at purchasing a motorcycle try to avoid high performance street bikes, they typically have a 100 to 150% surcharge. Some of our insurance companies won’t write policies for new riders with bikes exceeding 650cc’s. The larger the engine size the more you’ll pay in premium – think small cruisers.